Nikon Becomes Title Sponsor of the National Rifle League
Nikon is well known for their glass, and we’re humbled to align the NRL with them. Nikon is officially NRL’s Title Sponsor for the 2018 season, as they dive more into the precision rifle shooting side. This is huge news in so many different ways. Nikon has been working relentlessly to develop their new flagship BLACK precision optics line to enter into the competitive shooting market. They will be offering a variety of products including scopes and rangefinders that offer a ton of great features for a very reasonable price point, making the sport more accessible to a wider audience.
At SHOT Show 2018, Nikon released several products. Travis Ishida of Contingency X headed to the Nikon Sport Optics booth to get insight from Jeremy Bentham on Nikons launch of new products including: Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder, BLACK Rangex 4K 4,000-yard tactical rangefinder, BLACK FX1000 FFP precision riflescopes, and M-Tactical and P-Tactical riflescopes.
Hear how Nikon is changing the game with its innovative rangefinder technology. Plus, hear on price point, and release dates.
THE NRL PRESENTED BY NIKON 2018 MATCH SCHEDULE:
- North Carolina, February 23-25 – Absolute Zero Sniper Match
- Nebraska, March 2-4 – Bighorn Steel Classic presented by Thunder Beast Arms Corp
- Wyoming, April 13-15 – Monster Lake Mayhem presented by Gunwerks
- Arizona, April 27-29 – Owens Armory Battle Royale 2
- Washington, May 4-6 – JC Steel Target Challenge presented by Caracal USA
- Oklahoma, May 25-26 – Silent Night presented by Butch’s Guns
- North Carolina, June 1-3 – Absolute Zero Sniper Match
- Utah, June 8-10 – Dog Valley Precision Challenge
- Colorado, July 20-22 – Mile High Shootout
- Mississippi, August 3-5 – Mississippi Meltdown presented by Kiote Rifles
- Kansas, August 17-19 – The Punisher Positional
- Oklahoma, September 7-9 – Butch’s Oklahoma Shoot
- California, September 28-30 – Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge
- Washington, October 5-7 – Rock Lake NRL Steel Challenge
- Indiana, October 5-7 – Urban Hide Shootout
- Idaho, October 19-21 – Test the Best 2018 NRL Championships presented by Nikon
In the official press release from Nikon, the company said:
Nikon has announced that it will become the first-ever Title Sponsor of the NRL (National Rifle League) for the approaching 2018 season. The NRL, presented by Nikon, will host 15 national-level precision rifle matches beginning February 23, 2018, and the season will culminate at the NRL, presented by Nikon, Championships October 19-21, 2018.
Nikon celebrated its 100th Year Anniversary in 2017 with the introduction of its flagship BLACK precision optics line and has more than doubled the size of the line for 2018. The new BLACK FX1000 match grade FFP riflescope and BLACK RANGEX 4K 4,000 yard rangefindercombined with the NRL Title Sponsorshipdemonstrate Nikons commitment to the competitive shooting sports.
Nikon Inc. is the U.S. distributor of Nikon sports and recreational optics, world-renowned 35mm cameras, digital cameras, speedlights and accessories, lenses and electronic imaging products.
For more information on Nikon’s full line of Riflescopes, Reflex/Red Dot Sights, Binoculars, Rangefinder Binocular, Fieldscopes, and Laser Rangefinders, visit: www.NikonSportOptics.com