Lavonia, GA, U.S. Nightforce® Optics, Inc., a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium sport optics and related products including riflescopes, spotting scopes, and accessories, announces the celebration of their 25th anniversary by offering a Special Edition Ruger® 10/22 rifle with the purchase of select Nightforce riflescopes. The promotion applies to riflescope purchases made from October 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Were celebrating a quarter-century of phenomenal success by giving back to our steadfast fans and customers, said Gordon Myers, Director of Sales and Marketing. Nightforce is offering a complimentary Nightforce 25th Anniversary Special Edition Ruger 10/22 at no additional charge with the purchase of select Nightforce riflescopes from authorized Nightforce Optics dealers. Partnering with a trusted brand like Ruger and offering a limited edition of their renowned 10/22 rifle to purchasers of our riflescopes is a win-win for our consumers and dealers alike, Myers said. This exclusive offer honors our 25-year commitment to excellence in optics, embraced by shooting and hunting enthusiasts from amateur to professional, by delivering a truly legendary firearm to the collections of shooting enthusiasts. Its our way of saying thank you to the shooting community that supports our industry, he added.
Qualifying purchasers receive a Nightforce 25th Anniversary Special Edition Ruger 10/22 rifle featuring:
- Nightforce 25th Anniversary engraved on red and black laminate hardwood stock
- Receiver / Barrel – Satin Stainless, Threaded Barrel with Flash Hider (CA compliant model available)
- NFO-0000 Serialization
- Ruger® Combination Weaver Rail
- Ruger® Clear BX-1-CLR 10-Round Mag
- Ruger® BX-Trigger
- Extended Magazine Release
This complimentary, no additional charge Nightforce 25th Anniversary Special Edition Ruger 10/22 rifle offer is good for new retail purchases of the following riflescope models only, while supplies last, from authorized Nightforce Optics dealers only:
- ATACR 7-35×56 F1 Model Numbers: C569, C570, C571, C578
- ATACR 5-25×56 F2 Model Numbers: C553, C554, C555
- NXS 8-32×56 F2 Model Numbers: C350, C354, C437, C509, C530
- Competition 42×44 Model Numbers: C558, C559
- Competition 15-55×52 Model Numbers: C511, C512, C513, C514
- Customer must be at least 18 years of age where legally required, and must be at least 21 years of age where legally required.
- Customer must be a U.S. resident, and must provide a U.S. address.
- Customer must be able to legally possess the firearm in this offer.
- Customer must comply with all federal, state, and local laws for redemption.
Customers must meet all the promotion requirements to be eligible to redeem the complimentary rifle offer. Further details regarding eligibility, and all redemption requirements are on the Nightforce 25th Anniversary Special Edition Ruger 10/22 rifle landing page at www.nightforceoptics/1022.
For consumer and dealer questions regarding the redemption process, ordering information, and inventory, please call 208.476.9814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Nightforce Optics, please visit www.nightforceoptics.com, or email Customer Service at email@example.com.
As a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium sport optics and related products including riflescopes, spotting scopes and accessories, Nightforce designs, builds and markets the most rugged, reliable, and repeatable optics available. We are known for exceptional products, each built with painstaking craftsmanship. Every riflescope is crafted with such fanatical attention to detail, it is expected to hold up to the most punishing conditions, and last for generations. The legendary Nightforce quality testing involves impact tests and follow up inspections that ensure the riflescope is ready to perform to customer expectations and more.
Based in Orofino, Idaho, Nightforce has established an industry benchmark for the highest performing products. Nightforce optics have accompanied elite soldiers into battle, world champion shooters to the winners podium, and helped hunters take the trophy of a lifetime.