Super simple installation. ORYX chassis system replaces your current factory rifle stock. No gunsmithing required
Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) has introduced a new chassis and brand with the release of the ORYX. The ORYX is a one-piece integrated aluminum chassis and buttstock created to improve the consistency and accuracy of a bolt action rifle that retails for under four hundred dollars.
- Made of hard anodized T6061 aluminum
- Adjustable comb
- Adjustable length of pull
- M-LOK slots on bottom of the forend to attach bipods and other accessories
- Flared magazine well to improve and speed up the loading process
- Mag well acts as barricade stop
- Multiple QD attachment points
- Includes MDT contoured pistol grip
Polymer side panels provide added handling and ergonomics – including a thumb shelf – which lends itself to a variety of hand positioning and shooting techniques.
Weighing in at 4.2 lbs, the ORYX is the perfect platform for a hunting rifle. The ORYX can accommodate up to a 1.25″ straight taper barrel, which makes the ORYX perfect for a precision rifle build.
The ORYX is currently available for the Remington 700, Howa 1500, and Tikka T3. Releases for the Remington 783, Howa Mini, and Ruger American are slated for early 2019.
The ORYX chassis system with integrated stock and grip can be purchased online.