High Country Precision’s Mile High Shootout
MATCH DIRECTOR: Robert Quigley
Cost:$275 (no refunds)
Dates: July 20th-22nd
Registration: Opens April 24th at 12PM PST
Location: Rio Ro Mo, 24319 Co Rd 17, Craig, CO 81625 (17 miles west of Craig, Colorado on highway 40)
Round count will be 250 for the shoot, but bring more for zero, etc.
Limited to 100 shooters at this time
Shooters can expect 24 stages spread out over 2200 acres of the Colorado high Country. The terrain offers high angle shots over ravines that cause challenging winds. The match consists of three areas, each offering different practical shooting scenarios. A match train-up will be offered on Friday from 8am -12 pm.
The Mile High Shootout brought to you by MileHigh Shooting Accessories is a field course with static and reactive targets ranging from 200 yards to 1400 yards. Most targets will be under 1000 yards, but get ready for a few surprises! Most shooting positions will be in natural terrain and conditions with a few shooting props. Walking between stages will be necessary so plan on shooting the entire course with what you’re carrying! Round count for the match will be no more than 250, but be sure to bring extra ammunition for the zero range.
*All times are in MST*
Friday July 20th
- 9:00AM: Mandatory Check-In begins, Safety Brief
- 8AM – 12PM: Practice Range and ‘Train Up’ Session with Colorado Precision Rifle
- 12:30PM: Practice range opens with targets out to 1,300 yds
- For More Information, contact Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday July 21st
- All-Day Match
Sunday July 22nd
- All-Day Match
- Awards Ceremony after Lunch
[wunderground location=”Craig, CO” numdays=”3″ hidedata=”search”]
Nearest Rifle Supplies
- 2000 W Victory Way Craig, CO 81625
- 2355 W Victory Way, Craig, CO 81625
- Firearms, ammo, and ranch supplies
- Open 7:30AM – 7:00PM M-Sat, 9:00AM – 6:00PM Sun
- 801 E Victory Way, Craig, CO 81625
- firearms, ammo, accessories
- Open 9:00AM – 5:30PM M-F, 9:00AM – 4:00PM Sat
*All information provided as a service, we strongly advise that all potential competitors do their own travel planning and research to find what works best for them individually!