High Country Precision’s 2019 Mile High Shootout
MATCH DIRECTOR: Robert Quigley
Cost:$275 (no refunds)
Dates: July 12-14, 2019
Registration: Opens April 23rd
Location: Rio Ro Mo, 24319 Co Rd 17, Craig, CO 81625 (17 miles west of Craig, Colorado on highway 40)
Limited to 100 shooters at this time
The Mile High Shootout is back for a third year! Once again this match features a mix of long range and positional shooting on natural terrain in northwest Colorado. With access to almost 1500 acres, the shooting scenarios are almost limitless.
This match is held on a private range 17 miles west of Craig, Colorado on US highway 40, making access and accommodations extremely easy. Craig offers every accommodation and is a 4.5 hour drive from Denver and 3 hour drive from Grand Junction.
The Mile High Shootout prides itself on lots of shooting and movement. Expect to shoot 200-250 rounds to complete the course of fire, not including zero/ practice range and side matches. Colorado in July can be hot and dry so please come prepared with sunscreen and sun shirts as the sun at this elevation is strong. Water will be provided at every stage and staying hydrated is very important.
*All times are in MST*
Friday July 12th
- Check-in, Range opens with targets out to 1,300 yds
- For info on Training, contact Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday July 13th
- All-Day Match
Sunday July 14th
- All-Day Match
- Awards Ceremony after Lunch
[wunderground location=”Craig, CO” numdays=”3″ hidedata=”search”]
Nearest Rifle Supplies
- 2000 W Victory Way Craig, CO 81625
- 2355 W Victory Way, Craig, CO 81625
- Firearms, ammo, and ranch supplies
- Open 7:30AM – 7:00PM M-Sat, 9:00AM – 6:00PM Sun
- 801 E Victory Way, Craig, CO 81625
- firearms, ammo, accessories
- Open 9:00AM – 5:30PM M-F, 9:00AM – 4:00PM Sat
*All information provided as a service, we strongly advise that all potential competitors do their own travel planning and research to find what works best for them individually!