2021 Rock Lake NRL Steel Challenge
MD: Doug Glorfield
Location: St. John, WA
Dates: October 1-3, 2021
Presented by DEFIANCE
Match Dates: October 1-3, 2021
NRL is excited to be heading to Washington for the 2021 Rock Lake NRL Steel Challenge presented by DEFIANCE! Your match director, Doug Glorfield is ready to bring you a stellar course of fire that is sure to heat things up.
This year will be 11 stages a day. 1 at the shooting facility with mostly barricade stuff. Then Sunday, we will be at the barn which will be 11 stages, which will be mostly a prone Field Match. Most of it is flat walking with some small rock bluffs.
Day 1 will be at the Shooting Facility…Pure Positional.
Day 2 will be at the Barn…Mostly Prone Field Match
Round count: 180-200
No Gear Restrictions
Lunch will be delivered on Saturday (Sandwiches, cookies & water) and late lunch Sunday before-during awards, so everyone can get on the road.
Pickups, UTVs, and ATVs are available to help anyone get around, if needed.
No matter the disability, your MD will accommodate the best he can.
Join us in the weekend’s fun events at a great venue in Washington! Mark your calendar for Rock Lake’s NRL Steel Challenge October 2nd & 3rd. Registration opens July 28, 2021.
Shooting Facility Address: 9992 Rock Lake RD, St. John WA 99171
Friday, Oct. 1st
- Sight in starts at 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- You can check in early Saturday morning (6am-7am)
- Sponsors setting up a booth can show up at 11 am
- Side match?
- Targets for 100yard zero and data confirmation out 1000yds will be provided
Saturday, Oct. 2nd
- 7:30 AM Safety brief and Pledge of Allegiance @ Shooting Facility Address. If you need to zero Saturday morning you will be able to from 6am-7am.
- 7:45am- Shooters move to stages
- 8:00am- Range goes hot
- 12:00- Lunch is provided to all shooters and Ro’s
- 2:00-3:00 – should be done for the day
- 3:01- Adult beverage time!
Sunday, Oct. 3rd
The Barn Address – Camping Area: 2356 Glorfield, St. John WA 99171
- 7:30 Arrive @ barn and head to stage
- 7:30-2:00 shooters complete COF
- 2:00 late lunch
- 3:30 Awards ceremony @ the Barn
Please thank all the sponsors that donate to the match. It becomes taxing on them at the end of the match year.
MATCH DIRECTOR: Doug Glorfield
- 18 miles from venue
- Free Wi-Fi
- 28 miles from venue
- Free wi-fi
- 45 miles from venue
- Free wi-fi
*All information provided as a service, we strongly advise that all potential competitors do their own travel planning and research to find what works best for them individually!