2018 Rock Lake NRL presented by Defiance Machine
MATCH DIRECTOR: Doug Glorfield
Cost: $225 (no refunds, slot changes must notify Match Director for OK)
Dates: October 5-7
Location: 2356 Glorfield St. John WA 99171 (Outside Spokane Washington)
Round Count: 200
Registration Opens: July 25 @ 7:00PM
This will be a field match with stages spread out to almost a mile. Most of it is flat walking with some small rock bluffs.
We will be delivering lunch in the Field on Saturday (Sandwiches, cookies & water) and late lunch Sunday (something that went Mooo) before-during awards so everyone can get on the road.
If you come in Friday you will get to play at our Shooting Facility and we have steel out to 1720yds.
The weather here during October is usually pretty chilly in the morning but then in the mid 60’s to 70’s by mid-day, so please dress accordingly. We also get some fall rains so bring some rain gear just in case. We have pickups, UTV’s and ATV’s to help anyone get around if needed. There will be no gear restrictions except for 2 stages.
Please thank all the sponsors that donate to the match. It becomes taxing on them at the end of the match year.
Please thank CONX Media for the coverage and all the millions of small details that go into the series as a whole.
*All times are in PST*
Friday October 5th
- Sight in day starting at 12:00PM to 6:00PM at Rock Lake Shooting Facility: 9992 Rock Lake RD St. John WA 99171
- Sponsors setting up a booth may arrive at 9AM
- Targets will be provided from 100 to 1720yds
- Bonfire and BYOB at the Barn, 2356 Glorfield St. John WA 99171
Saturday October 6th
- Start at 7:30AM, Safety brief and Pledge of Allegiance at Barn
- 8:00AM – Shooters move to stages
- 8:15AM – 8:20AM – Range goes hot
- *Sunglasses are highly recommended, as shooters will be looking into the sun in the morning!*
- 12:00PM – Lunch is provided to all shooters and RO’s
- 3:00PM – Planned match completion time
- 3:01PM – Adult beverage time!
Sunday October 7th
- 7:30AM Arrive @ Barn and head to stages
- 7:30AM-2:00PM shooters complete COF
- 2:00PM Late Lunch provided to all shooters and RO’s from Arturo’s Mexican
- 3:30 Awards ceremony
Sunday 12/16 100%
Periods of rain. High 42F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday 12/17 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 12/18 90%
Rain and scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
- 18 miles from venue
- Free Wi-Fi
- 28 miles from venue
- Free wi-fi
- 45 miles from venue
- Free wi-fi
*All information provided as a service, we strongly advise that all potential competitors do their own travel planning and research to find what works best for them individually!