2019 Rock Lake NRL presented by Defiance Machine
MATCH DIRECTOR: Doug Glorfield
Cost: $225 (no refunds, slot changes must notify Match Director for OK)
Dates: August 31st – September 1st
Location: Outside Spokane Washington
Round Count: 200 / 20 Stages
Registration Opens: June 9 @ 7:00PM
No Gear Restrictions
Day 1 will be at the Shooting Facility….Pure Positional.
Day 2 will be at the Barn…….Mostly prone field match
• The Barn Address: Camping Area
St. John WA 99171
Please thank all the sponsors that donate to the match. It becomes taxing on them at the end of the match year.
Please thank CONX Media for the coverage and all the millions of small details that go into the series as a whole.
The weather here during August is hot so I will have lots of water and I will try and have shade at most stages.
We have pickups, UTV’s and ATV’s to help anyone get around if needed.
No matter your disability I will accommodate the best I can
This year we will do 10 stages day. 1 at the shooting facility with mostly barricade stuff. Then Sunday we will be at the barn which will be 10 stages which will be mostly a prone Field Match. Most of it is flat walking with some small rock bluffs.
We will be delivering lunch on Saturday (Sandwiches, cookies & water) and late lunch Sunday (something that went Mooo) before-during awards so everyone can get on the road
*All times are in PST*
Friday August 30th
- Sight in day starting at 12:00PM to 6:00PM
- Sponsors setting up a booth may arrive at 9AM
- Targets will be provided from 100 to 1000yds
- Shooting Facility Address: 9992 Rock Lake Rd, St. John, WA 99171
Saturday August 31st
- Start at 7:30AM, Safety brief and Pledge of Allegiance at Shooting Facility
- 8:00AM – Shooters move to stages
- 8:15AM – 8:20AM – Range goes hot
- *Sunglasses are highly recommended, as shooters will be looking into the sun in the morning!*
- 12:00PM – Lunch is provided to all shooters and RO’s
- 3:00PM – Planned match completion time
- 3:01PM – Adult beverage time!
Sunday September 1st
- 7:30AM Arrive @ Barn and head to stages
- 7:30AM-2:00PM shooters complete COF
- 2:00PM Late Lunch provided to all shooters and RO’s from Arturo’s Mexican
- 3:30 Awards ceremony at the Barn
- 18 miles from venue
- Free Wi-Fi
- 28 miles from venue
- Free wi-fi
- 45 miles from venue
- Free wi-fi
*All information provided as a service, we strongly advise that all potential competitors do their own travel planning and research to find what works best for them individually!