The NRL Loaner Rifle Program is a unique program to help introduce long range precision rifle competitions to new competitors who may not have a “competition ready” rifle to our sport. Although you are more than welcome to compete in a NRL sanctioned match with an off the shelf rifle, many competitors would like to try a competition ready rifle setup before they make the investment into their own rifle.
The NRL in partnership with many great companies have built a couple of NRL Loaner Rifles for NRL members to use during a match FREE of charge. In some cases the NRL will even provide you with enough match grade ammo for FREE to use during your match.
Here are the details:
- You must be a current NRL member to qualify for this program.
- All rifles are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Ammo may be provided to you free of charge (based on availability).
- You only qualify for the NRL Loaner Rifle program once.
- If you already have a competition ready rifle you do not qualify for this program.
- You are 100% responsible for the rifle and accessories once the rifle is checked out to you.
- You must have a valid ID and proof of legal right to own a firearm.
Blue Mountain Precision 6.5 CM
- Action: Lone Peak Arms (donated by LPA)
- Barrel: ES Tactical
- Chassis: Accuracy International AX (donated by Matt Huntington)
- Trigger: Huber Trigger
- Optic: Please see list below. (all optics are based on availability)
- Bipod: Atlas or Harris (based on availability)
- Sling: Short Action Precision Sling
- Bag: Short Action Precision
- Magazines: 2 – 10 round magazines
- Accessories: SAP 2 Round Holder
- Ammo: Federal Premium Gold Match 6.5CM (based on availability)
Benchmark Barrels Custom Rifle 6.5 CM
– Tikka T3 SN K70731 – Chambered 6.5 Creedmoor
– Swept aftermarket bolt handle with large round knob
– EGW 20 moa Rail
– Benchmark Barrels 6.5mm Stainless Steel, 8 twist, 5 groove, Sendero, finish length 24″
– Benchmark Barrels Tactical style muzzle brake, non-pinch bolt, installed
– KRG Bravo Chassis, black
– KRG Spigot Mount
– KRG QD Forward Sling Plate
– KRG Harris Bipod Mount
– KRG ARCA Rail
– KRG Mag Release Button
– KRG Butt Hook Plate
– Harris S-Type Bipod
– Harris Bipod Cant adjustment lever
– Benchmark Barrels Spiked Feet for Harris Bipod
– Accuracy International 10 Round mags (tuned for this rifle)
|MILE HIGH SHOOTOUT||HEAT STROKE||S. DAKOTA STEEL CLASSIC||ROCK LAKE NRL STEEL CHALLENGE||MONSTER LAKE MAYHEM||WEST COAST SHOWDOWN|
HOW TO RESERVE A RIFLE
If you would like to reserve a NRL Loaner Rifle for an upcoming match please fill out the form below or email email@example.com