Welcome to the National Rifle League forum where our community can share ideas, thoughts, and buy and sell items with like minded individuals.  Although individuals can see the content on this page it is limited to our members to be able to post here. If you would like to become a member please visit us on our Membership page..

A couple of things to be aware of…

• This forum has a ZERO tolerance for any kind of bullying! If you act like a bully you will be banned.
  • All items for sale are the responsibility of the person posting the item. The NRL has no responsibility. If you are selling a firearm make sure that you comply with all state and federal laws.
  • This forum is dedicated to long range precision sports and should stay focused on that market of our industry.

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

6.5 Creed / Rem 700 / APO build

We tested out X-caliber barrels and this was the test project. It shot about .75 MOA 5 shot groups at 100 yards with factory Prime. I didn't load dev anything else. Build specs with what it cost me:

Action: Factory Rem 700 donor that was pretty out of spec, so we spent a good amount of time squaring up the action and bolt. Bolt is threaded for a bolt knob, and the bolt was Micro Slicked and barreled action Cerakoted Graphite Black. Donor $500, truing $150

Barrel: 22 inch, 1-8 twist, Remington Varmint contour fluted X-caliber. Muzzle threads are 5/8x24. 50 rounds fired. Blank $330, machining $300

Trigger: Timney Calvin Elite set at 1.5 pounds. $150

APO Saber-Forsst Mod-0 Chassis: Cerakoted Crimson $1500

Nightforce 20 MOA rail: $120

If for some strange reason, you don't dig the Crimson, A: you are a nerd, and (2) I'll cerakote to whatever dork color you want. 😉

I'm into it for $3050. I'll ship to your FFL for $2250

Contact me @ fireguyty@gmail.com

Uploaded files: